Politis Group is seeking for a Marketing & Communications Manager, who is up-to-date with digital technology and social media trends. Our ideal candidate has In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms and can optimize strategy and messaging to effectively engage the audience.
- Contribute to the development of Communication strategy
- Manage brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Design annual marketing communication plan
- Be in charge of external suppliers (i.e., advertising agency, media experts) for the timely delivery of agreed materials within the approved budget limit.
- Oversee the smooth operation of our social media platforms.
- Plan & execute all integrated advertising materials & 360 marketing campaigns
- Prepare accurate reports on marketing campaigns’ overall performance against set targets.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Closely cooperate with internal stakeholders to deliver agreed projects and results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry and propose ideas for growth.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Marketing Communications
- Master’s degree is considered an advantage
- A minimum of four (4) years of professional experience in a relevant role specified in Marketing or Brand Communications
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral
- Excellent communication skills and strategic mindset
- Team Player and eagerness to take initiatives
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities and ease with numbers
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
You can send your CV to: [email protected]
-Please include a subject line with your name and the position-